The $2017 GRM Challenge Overall Winner!
- Subaru EG33 flat six engine
- Mid-engine layout
- 2006 Crown Victoria front suspension
- Custom push rod style double wishbone rear suspension
- Suzuki Hayabusa coilovers all around
- Subaru GC8 5 speed transmission with center diff lockout
This 2001 Honda Insight sports a custom molded fiberglass front body. Like many great exotic sports cars, this Insight is equipped custom with a mid-engine rear-wheel drive powertrain layout. The transmission can be seen literally sticking out the back of the Insight! This award winning car ran 2015, 2016, and 2017 at the $2000 Challenge, winning 1st place overall it’s final year at competition!
- 1st Place Overall
- 1st Place Autocross
- 1st Place Concourse
- 1st Place College Class